Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Batman Redesign

Had fun doing some batman redesigns tonight. It's always a fun challenge to draw those staples that have been done a thousand times. I might try and clean these up later, but I want to sit on them for a night and get a fresh pair of eyes on them tomorrow.  I'm such a huge fan of the animated series and other Bruce Timm versions he did for warner over the years. It's hard to even take it another direction, but I decided to try and push the contrast of shapes a bit for practice sake.

Who's ready for Anne Hathaway in a Catwoman getup??....I am.  I might have to do some catwoman sketching tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bob Young said...

Anne Hathaway in a Catwoman outfit? I'd see that movie a few times!!!!

GOGOPEDRO said...

thumbs up for Catwoman style Hathaway...

It also looks like your version of batman has been hitting the gym...
Great work.

P

Cheeborg said...

I really like what you did with Batman. They're all pretty cool, of course. But he's my favorite of the group.

Eric Henze said...

nice batman!